Primo Service Solutions, under Origin Property Group, has expanded its wing to the next level by setting up the new company; “Hampton Hotel and Residence”. The company will offer hotel and residence management in 5 main cities which are Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Chiangmai and Phuket, with the service experience more than 20 years, 5-star service standard and expert in long stay management during Covid-19 with occupancy rate over 70%. Now there are 2 projects under Hampton, The Hampton Suites and Hampton Residence and plan to enter the hotel business aiming to be Top5 and turn IPO in 5 years.
Ms. Jatuporn Wilaikaew, Chief Executive Officer of Primo Service Solutions Company Limited, the subsidiary of Origin Property PCL (ORI), the end to end real estate developer and service provider reveals that following its ‘ORIGIN NEXT LEVEL’ vision, the company plans to launch new company; “Hampton Hotel and Residence Company Limited, to enter the hotel and residence management operator and main businesses are 1) asset management to take care tenants or guests and generate income for owners. 2) providing service and amenities to facilitate tenants or guests for impressive experience during their stay.
“In Thailand there are not many service operator and access to international service operator have some constraints for hotel owners therefore we will be the first Thai service operator who could bring the international service standard under affordable price to fulfil the market opportunity. This service will aim to 5 major cities in Thailand namely Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Chiangmai and Phuket, Ms Jatuporn stated.
The company has 4 keys to driving success which are
1) Team expertise from the management and professional whose working experience in hotel and serviced apartment for more than 20 years including the experience from Staybridge Sutie Bangkok Thonglor which has occupancy rate 70% early this year though Bangkok is still under the pandemic effect.
2) Standard of service as 5 star hotel standard, we provide safety standard and full amenities for long stay guests.
3) Strong database for long stay clientele such as ambassadors, business and industrial groups mainly Japanaese in automobile, oil and petroleum gas industry.
4) Referral through networking and partnership among groups of multinational companies and relocation agencies to facilitate the network to other areas.
Ms. Jatuporn added that during first stage the company will manage the investment property under Hampton brand which is the high growth potential based from the over 90% sold rate of Hampton Sriracha and Origin Property Group still expands t0 3 more of Hampton projects which are Hampton Suites Sriracha, and Rayong according to EEC development plan. The company will support by finding the tenants for unit owners and facilitate the tenants and guests as per serviced apartment standard and recently plans to manage another project of Hampton Residence Next to Emporium, in the midst of Sukhumvit, under 20 years return. This project will open for online booking in August via https://evenprop.com/hampton.”
5 main locations we target are always in high demand for business long stay market and when the Covid-19 situation is relieved, the leisure long stay market will resume strong as normal especially Chinese markets. Hence we believe the service operator will play important role to boost up the future demand.”, Ms. Jatuporn mentioned.
Origin Property PCL operates three core businesses comprising
1. Residential Development Business. As of the end of Q2/2021, it has developed 86 housing and condominium projects with a total value of over 134 billion baht under PARK ORIGIN, The Origin, KnightsBridge, Notting Hill, Kensington and BRITANIA brands
2. Recurring Income Business. It develops and manages hotels, serviced apartments and retail spaces under One Origin Company Limited.
3. Service Business. It offers property management, property agent and consultancy services with a vision to expand into other businesses continuously and become an end-to-end property developer and solution provider.