Ranking: Top 10 Nations of Foreign Ownership in Thailand
In Thailand’s real estate market outlook since last 4 years, the group of foreigners has been the main target of Thai developers. According to Property law under the Condominium Act, the group of foreigners is allowed to own Condominium 49 percent of total project’s units. Also, these 49 percent has separated by the foreign owners from many countries which based different reasons such as for rent, resident or investing.
As reported by Real Estate Information Center (REIC), the number of the foreign ownership in the third quarter, 2019 showed 6.1 percent increase from last year. And these groups of foreign ownership were presented by Top 10 nations as follows
- Chinese ownerships: 5,430 units, estimated value 20,117 MB.
- Russian ownerships: 623 units, estimated value 1,816 MB.
- French ownerships: 317 units, estimated value 1,242 MB.
- British ownerships: 293 units, estimated value 1,185 MB.
- Japanese ownerships: 274 units, estimated value 1,139 MB.
- American ownerships: 219 units, estimated value 925 MB.
- German ownerships: 219 units, estimated value 871 MB.
- Australian ownerships: 161 units, estimated value 716 MB.
- Taiwanese ownerships: 146 units, estimated value 649 MB.
- Singaporean ownerships: 135 units, estimated value 758 MB.
Moreover, apart from the list of top 10 nations, there are 1610 ownership from other nations which estimated the value around 6,570 MB.
“The Luxurious Living in the heart of Sukhumvit READY-TO-MOVE-IN CONDO AMIDST A 10-RAIS GREEN SPACE”
Only 500 meters from BTS Phrom Phong, Near The EM DISTRICT : Next door to the world-class shopping malls Emporium, EmQuartier and The EmSphere and other shopping hotspots like K Village, A Square, Nihonmashi, Big C, Tesco Lotus, etc.
The best prime location of Sukhumvit 24 with the multitude of arteries that cannect Sukhumvit Road to Rama 4 and Phetchaburi Road